Applications will be assessed on the basis of each applicant’s:
- academic achievements
- portfolio of previous architecture/design outputs
- exceptional ability, resourcefulness and resilience
- originality and significance of proposed research
- ability to communicate their passion for research
- desire to use research to have a positive impact on Western Australia and the wider world
The selection of successful applicants is undertaken by the Selection Committee, which comprises eminent people from the research and broader communities drawn from the Forrest Research Foundation Selection Panel.
The Selection Panel will include at least one practicing architect.
Please read the Scholarship Conditions before applying.