Applications will be assessed by the Forrest Research Foundation Selection Committee on the basis of each applicant’s:
- outstanding academic achievements;
- exceptional ability, resourcefulness and originality;
- potential to make a positive difference to the world;
- their ability and commitment to mentoring and leadership within the Forrest Research Foundation Community (including Forrest Scholars and at Forrest Hall); and
- a demonstration of how the award would help build world-class innovation and research capacity in Western Australia.
Please read the Fellowship Conditions/Guidelines before applying.